The Chairman of the Board of Directors of Limak Holding Nihat Özdemir said on Monday that they have accelerated their work to open the Çanakkale 1915 Bridge earlier than the previously set date in 2023.
Answering questions from journalists before a fast breaking dinner organized by the Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO), Özdemir said that the work on the Çanakkle 1915 Bridge, which will be the longest suspension bridge in the world, is continuing quickly at the moment.
Reterating that they plan to open the bridge before 2023, Özdemir said they will start work as soon as they finish drilling and financing issues.
The groundbreaking ceremony took place on March 18.
Please click to read our informative text prepared pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and to get information about the cookies used on our website in accordance with the relevant legislation.
6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu uyarınca hazırlanmış aydınlatma metnimizi okumak ve sitemizde ilgili mevzuata uygun olarak kullanılan çerezlerle ilgili bilgi almak için lütfen tıklayınız.