Another Daesh-linked suspect remanded over 2015 Ankara bombing

DAILY SABAH WITH AA
ISTANBUL
Published 30.05.2016 21:42
Updated 30.05.2016 22:22

Another suspect in last October's terror attack that killed more than 100 people and left over 200 wounded in Ankara has been remanded in custody, security sources said on Monday.

The Daesh-linked suspect, Haci Ali Durmaz, who had been previously detained in Turkey's southeastern Gaziantep province, was remanded in custody after appearing in an Ankara court on Monday, security sources said, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

Durmaz was charged with murder, attempted murder and "aiming to undermine the constitutional order".

The sources added that the number of the imprisoned with regards to the case had increased to 10.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
DAILY SABAH RECOMMENDS