Turkey has strongly condemned the suicide attack in eastern Afghanistan that left 33 people dead and 100 injured on Saturday.
"We strongly condemn the cruel attack. We wish God's mercy on those who lost their lives, convey our sympathies to their families and wish for the speedy recovery of the wounded," the Turkish Foreign Ministry said in a statement Sunday.
"We reaffirm our belief that perpetrators cannot reach their aim to drag Afghanistan into instability," it added.
Turkey will continue in its solidarity with Afghanistan in its fight against terrorism, it added.
The suspected suicide bomber struck in front of the Kabul Bank branch where many soldiers and civilians had been waiting in line to withdraw their money, an Afghan official said.
Afghan President Ashraf Ghani also condemned the attack, calling it a cowardly act. "I strongly condemn the terrorist attack in Jalalabad city," said Ghani in a statement on Saturday.
Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid denied responsibility for the attack.