French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said Tuesday that 3,414 people had been turned away from France's borders since a state of emergency was introduced in the wake of last month's Paris attacks.
They were refused entry "due to the risk they present to security and public order," said Cazeneuve.
On Nov. 13, France was hit by its worst terror attack since World War II. At least 130 people died, and more than 350 were wounded, with dozens still in critical condition. Europe grew increasingly alarmed after the attacks, adding extra security measures and re-instating border checks at the internal borders of the EU, which may put Schengen at risk and make it harder for refugees who seek a safe haven after fleeing violence to reach European countries.
to read our informative text prepared pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and to get information about the
used on our website in accordance with the relevant legislation.
6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu uyarınca hazırlanmış aydınlatma metnimizi okumak ve sitemizde ilgili mevzuata uygun olarak kullanılan
ilgili bilgi almak için lütfen