1. Try to get enough sleep. You may be more prone to depression if you cannot get enough rest.
2. Do mild exercises. Physical movements protect against depression.
3. Take small breaks at your work environment.
4. Spend time with your family. No matter how hard you work, always make time for your loved ones.
5. Although the sun may peek out only for an hour, take a moment to go out for a walk.
6. Instead of high goals,
set lower goals at work. After
you achieve one goal, set yourself a new, but small goal. Do not
beat yourself up.
7. Avoid alcohol and smoking.
8. Avoid greasy food.
9. On the weekends, visit shores or parks instead of shopping malls.
10. Watch out for your physical health. Seasonal changes are also times when flu, cold and stomach problems increase. Physical health issues increase your chances of depression.
Please click to read our informative text prepared pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and to get information about the cookies used on our website in accordance with the relevant legislation.
6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu uyarınca hazırlanmış aydınlatma metnimizi okumak ve sitemizde ilgili mevzuata uygun olarak kullanılan çerezlerle ilgili bilgi almak için lütfen tıklayınız.