P W D L F A Pts
P W D L F A Pts
Trabzonspor 1 1 0 0 1 0 3
CSKA Moscow 1 0 1 0 2 2 1
Lille 1 0 1 0 2 2 1
Inter Milan 1 0 0 1 0 1 0
CSKA MOSCOW v INTER MILAN Head-to-head record Played: 4 Wins: Inter 4 Previous matches CL: GP 23/10/07 CSKA Moscow 1 Inter Milan 2 7/11/07 Inter Milan 4 CSKA Moscow 2 CL: QF 31/03/10 Inter Milan 1 CSKA Moscow 0 6/04/10 CSKA Moscow 0 Inter Milan 1
* CSKA have conceded a mere 11 goals in their last 17 European home games and have not conceded two in a European match in Moscow since Inter won 2-1 in the 2007-08 season.
* CSKA's only two previous CL home games against Italian teams were both against Inter - and both ended in defeat. * Inter, surprisingly beaten at home by debutants Trabzonspor in their opening game, are on their worst ever run in Europe with three successive defeats and five of their last six games lost.
* Inter's team in the match against Trabzonspor contained nine South Americans, five from Argentina and four from Brazil.
TRABZONSPOR v LILLE Head-to-head record - no matches
* Trabzonspor, despite their success against Inter on their CL debut, have scored only five goals in their last nine European matches.
* Trabzonspor lost their last home game against a French club, going down 3-1 to Toulouse two years ago in the Europa League.
* Lille drew 1-1 with Fenerbahçe on their only previous visit to Turkey in the 2009-10 Europa League.
* Lille have not won any of their last nine European away games and have conceded three goals in four of those matches
They have failed to score in six of their 10 CL away games
P W D L F A Pts
Basel 1 1 0 0 2 1 3
Benfica 1 0 1 0 1 1 1
Manchester United 1 0 1 0 1 1 1
Otelul Galati 1 0 0 1 1 2 0
MANCHESTER UNITED v BASEL Head-to-head record Played: 2 Wins: United 1, draws 1 Previous matches CL: GP2 26/11/02 Basel 1 Manchester United 3 12/03/03 Manchester United 1 Basel 1
* United had to come from 1-0 behind at halftime to draw at home with Basel in their last meeting at Old Trafford in the 2002-03 CL. Their equaliser was scored by former right back Gary Neville, one of only two goals the defender scored in 110 CL games.
* United have lost only one of their last 32 CL home games but have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of the last four.
* Basel have earned surprise draws on both of their visits to England. As against United, they drew 1-1 away to Liverpool in the 2002-03 season.
* Basle have won only one of 11 matches against English clubs, a 2-0 home win over Middlesbrough in the quarter-finals of the UEFA Cup in 2006. They have lost seven of those 11.
OTELUL GALATI v BENFICA Head-to-head record - no matches
* Otelul, seeking their first CL points, have scored just twice in their last five European games.
* Otelul have not conceded a goal in any of their last three European home games and have kept clean sheets in five of the seven they have played.
* Benfica have lost only one of their last 13 European games and only one of their last six away.
* Benfica have never lost in Romania on five visits and have won their last two matches there.
P W D L F A Pts
Real Madrid 1 1 0 0 1 0 3
Ajax Amsterdam 1 0 1 0 0 0 1
Olympique Lyon 1 0 1 0 0 0 1
Dinamo Zagreb 1 0 0 1 0 1 0
OLYMPIQUE LYON v DINAMO ZAGREB Head-to-head record - no matches .
Lyon, despite a creditable 0-0 away draw with Ajax in their opening game, are on a run of six CL matches without a win, their worst ever record. . Lyon will be playing their 100th CL game of which they have won 47 and lost 28. They become only the 10th club to record a century of matches in the competition. . Dinamo have failed to score in three of their last four European away games and have not found the net in four of their six previous CL away matches. . Dinamo's 1-0 win over Auxerre in the UEFA Cup in 1989-90, was their only victory in six matches in France.
REAL MADRID v AJAX AMSTERDAM Head-to-head record Played: 8 Wins: Ajax 4, Real 3, draws 1 EC: R1 20/09/67 Ajax Amsterdam 1 Real Madrid 1 11/10/67 Real Madrid 2 Ajax Amsterdam 1 (after extra time) EC: SF 11/04/73 Ajax Amsterdam 2 Real Madrid 1 25/04/73 Real Madrid 0 Ajax Amsterdam 1 CL: GP 13/09/95 Ajax Amsterdam 1 Real Madrid 0 22/11/95 Real Madrid 0 Ajax Amsterdam 2 CL: GP 15/09/10 Real Madrid 2 Ajax Amsterdam 0 23/11/10 Ajax Amsterdam 0 Real Madrid 4 . Before losing 2-0 to Barcelona in last year's semi-final, Real had won five consecutive CL games at the Bernabeu, scoring 15 goals and conceding none. . Real have kept clean sheets in nine of their last 13 CL games. . Ajax have lost their last four games against Spanish clubs and have failed to score in the last three. They have not won a match in Spain since beating Atletico Madrid 3-2 after extra time in the 1997 CL quarter-finals. . Ajax have won only two of their last 10 CL matches.
Please click to read our informative text prepared pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and to get information about the cookies used on our website in accordance with the relevant legislation.
6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu uyarınca hazırlanmış aydınlatma metnimizi okumak ve sitemizde ilgili mevzuata uygun olarak kullanılan çerezlerle ilgili bilgi almak için lütfen tıklayınız.