THE HAGUE — A prosecutor at the International Criminal Court on Tuesday said she would re-open an investigation into alleged war crimes committed by British forces during the Iraq war. Fatou Bensouda said new evidence had been submitted to the court in The Hague earlier this year. The British government "completely rejects" the allegations, said Britain's attorney general Dominic Grieve.
Please click to read our informative text prepared pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and to get information about the cookies used on our website in accordance with the relevant legislation.
6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu uyarınca hazırlanmış aydınlatma metnimizi okumak ve sitemizde ilgili mevzuata uygun olarak kullanılan çerezlerle ilgili bilgi almak için lütfen tıklayınız.