A mall in Moscow caught fire late Monday and many people got hurt in the incident, Russian media reported.
The giant blaze reportedly left 14 people, one of them a child, injured. The 'Rio' shopping mall in the northeast of Moscow on Dmitrovskoe Highway was engulfed in the fire which started on its second floor.
"There's thick black smoke as textile products are burning, the smoke exhaust system might have malfunctioned in the building," a source speaking to Russian news agency TASS said, giving a possible explanation for the fire.
Please click to read our informative text prepared pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and to get information about the cookies used on our website in accordance with the relevant legislation.
6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu uyarınca hazırlanmış aydınlatma metnimizi okumak ve sitemizde ilgili mevzuata uygun olarak kullanılan çerezlerle ilgili bilgi almak için lütfen tıklayınız.