Even 'the pen' translates
Samsung, which highlights the usage of pens with smartphones, has enabled instant translation with their smart pen. The S pen used with the Galaxy Note 7 is able to translate instantly with an additional Google Translate service embedded into it. The Google Translate application is activated via a small button on the stylus, and the selected word is translated via Google's service. Galaxy Note 7 is not only used for its translation abilities. Here are the seven new features of the Galaxy Note 7:
- Both the phone and the S Pen are now water-resistant.
- Security is improved via an infrared eye scan. The light scans the iris of the user.
- A double curved screen and join points between the glass and metal body enables users to handle the phone better.
- It is possible to share GIFs which are very popular on Twitter just by touching on the video.
- The 64 GB storage capacity can be enhanced with an additional microSD card.
- The Galaxy Note 7 differs from other models as it has a USB-C class charging unit and fast data transfer.
The iris scanner can be also used for Samsung's mobile payment system Samsung Pay.
Please click to read our informative text prepared pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and to get information about the cookies used on our website in accordance with the relevant legislation.
6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu uyarınca hazırlanmış aydınlatma metnimizi okumak ve sitemizde ilgili mevzuata uygun olarak kullanılan çerezlerle ilgili bilgi almak için lütfen tıklayınız.